The hotel Taezhnaya, Ltd. wants you to respect the following rules of staying in the hotel. The full information about the rules of hotel service in the Russian Federation can be found in the Consumer rights on the 2nd
floor. Rules of staying in the hotel:
- You can stay in our hotel if you have the following documents: passport, military card (for servicemen) or birth certificate (for underage children). The documents like license are not accepted.
- Even if you stay less than 24 hours, you should pay the full day fee. Then you should pay for every hour.
- The fee is not taken if your child is under 7 years old.
- While setting in the hotel, the client should inform the administrator about the time of staying. If you want to elongate the time of staying you should notify the administrator beforehand. Otherwise, the administrator has the right to provide your room to a new client.
It is necessary to draw up а permission for visitors of guests at reception. Visits are allowed till 11 p.m. You should keep silence after 11 p.m. PROHIBITED:
- Leaving strangers in the room while guests are out;
- Rendering them a key or a guest card;
- Having animals in the room;
- Carrying gross luggage into the room.
You should carefully treat with the estate and equipment in the hotel. Otherwise, the administrator has a right to penalize the guest.